Life insurance for a Thai citizen? cheapcarinsurancecompany

Bookmark and Share

I am trying to find insurance companies that provide everything or term life insurance for Thai citizens living in Thailand that provide quotes on the internet, or easily through email or on-line forms. At least I'm looking for recommendations from the insurance company for Thai citizens living in Thailand. I don't know are legitimate. I don't want to deal with one that will give the insured problems or one who closes shop in a few years. I know there are many companies of insurance - am looking for recommendations from personal experience.


Many companies insurance here have you tried google. His many get results. AFP is one of the many life insurance provided here also the majority of the big banks have a life insurance program. However most of these sites will be Thai and unless you can read Thai's will be useless.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment